Online Learning at King’s Infant School Chamartín
Students continue to benefit from our dynamic & comprehensive Virtual Learning. Our Virtual school ensures that all pupils make progress as if they were attending onsite classes. King’s Infant School Chamartín already has an exceptional use of technology, so our virtual learning is an extension to this and our students access the online learning through the same digital platforms to which they are already accustomed for certain educational activities, allowing them a smooth adaptation to the new dynamics of online study.
Your Child’s Learning Does Not Need to Stop
Our virtual classrooms have proven to be extremely successful with both students and their families. Our online academic offer ensure a dynamic and comprehensive approach to learning that comprises of:
- Live online lessons to ensure our students’ academic success
- The online lessons mirror their usual school day. Classes run from Monday through Friday, with the same hours and structure
- Students follow a daily timetable, whilst engaging in a mix of different sessions including group discussions and daily exercise
- A virtual curriculum offering clear expectations and ongoing dialogue
- Provides direct, ongoing interaction with teachers and classmates to ensure high engagement, a sense of community and a structure to the new-style school day
- Allows students to access virtual classes from the comfort of their own home
- Continued adaptation and assessment to ensure that we continue to deliver excellence in education, no matter the environment
Join us! Personalised Virtual and On-Site Meetings for our new families to get to know our school
Keep up to date with our school community through our online community: Visit us on Social
Our social community is full of examples of our new virtual approach to education, please check the amazing work that our teachers, students and support staff are doing every day to ensure continuity of the academic excellence that King’s Infant School Chamartín is renowned for.
Be part of the buzz by using our hashtag #OpenForLearning and share your thoughts on how we can continue to improve our educational offer.